TATIBANDH CHOWK, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
GST No. 22CYKPD6558C1ZM
Approx. Rs 5,500 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Dimension||22.5 x 15.3 x 6.6 cm; 471 grams|
|Packaging Size||22.5 x 15.3 x 6.6 cm; 471 grams|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box mainly used car OBD line signal judgment and signal transfer. Using car fault diagnosis instrument can quickly determine car OBD signal receiving. Signal may not meet angle can take other signal transfer angle. Application is very convenient and solve risks across the line.
This OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box has wide range of applications in diagnostics, key programming and chip tuning:
- To monitor data steam while performing test on vehicle using a Scan tool. This makes it possible for you to both execute a test and simultaneously monitor the testing process.
- Display testing voltage on the car or truck
- Display communicating pin number
- Is an extension of OBD Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC)
- For short circuiting of pins
- To detect isolated circuits problems
- Is a power extension cord for small DC testers that need an external power source (maximum 1.2 amps.)
- To test circuits with a meter or scope.
- To check Power (Pin 16), Chassis Ground (Pin 4) and Signal Ground (Pin 5)
- Save ECU data when replacing vehicle battery.
1pc x Break Out Box Interface
1pc x OBD pin Cable
1pc x Box
Explore More Products
Reviewed by 72 Users
Most Relevant Reviews